From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:05:35 -0700
Peter wrote:
I honesty don't think you need to worry about chemical
residues in new wax produced prior to the application of
the pesticide. This is the *whole point* of not applying
during the honey flow. How would it get there?

reply:
Movement of wax within the colony just like honey stores
are moved around. You know Peter, that treated stuff in the
broodboxes up to the honeysupers above.

Peter also wrote:
Furthermore, if there is evidence of pesticide residues in
capping wax, then you owe it to us to cite specific studies
and their conclusions. It is simply not good enough to say:
"this has been noted in articles published in
ABJ"

reply:
Not only the capping wax, but also the honey!But I thought
that Peter had access to library and sat there alot and
could read an index like me. The stuff I like best is in
articles written overseas if it helps you any Peter.

Regards,

Dee