From:
Tim Hiatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 21:22:51 -0800
For those in the Pacific Northwest, the Washington State University Bee
Program (bees.wsu.edu) is bringing Paul Stamets and Louie Schwartzberg to
Seattle to provide education and awareness about mycelium, honey bees and
solutions to problems that have an impact on our food supply. We will be
hosting an event in Seattle on March 29, at the Moore Theatre, featuring
cutting edge research and innovative alternative methods for not only
helping the honey bee, but people and the planet as well. Both Paul and
Louie are well known TEDtalk speakers, as well as experts in their fields.
Stamets and the WSU bee lab are looking at mushroom extracts as acaricides
and antivirals. All proceeds go to honey bee and pollinator research.
Tickets at http://bees.wsu.edu/seattle/

Tim Hiatt
eastern Washington