From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:12:21 -0500
It reminds me of the climate-science deniers.  The dozens of studies that
support the "no free lunch", and "this is not easy" realities are ignored in
favor of the single study that contradicts the dozens of studies.

             Just curios James,  which side of this Global warming debate do
you fall on??  Hard to tell when the science is so mixed??

It seems to me the differences in mite monitoring is based a lot around how
many hives you have, and how willing to kill bees you are.  Those of us with
MANY hives find it impractical to try to watch mite growth in individual,
and need a threashold,  however arbitray it may be.   If I were to try to
take  weekly checks and plot,  my life would be consumed, to no point.  You
still have to pick a number where you say enough is enough and do something
(treat or split)

Charles