Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:42:16 -0500
Actually this subject is not new.

Some plants that have carcinogens from natural pesticides are onions,
garlic and broccoli. It was noted that onions would not be allowed if
the FDA applied the same ppm/ppb criteria they use with "manufactured"
foods like sugar replacements. All of those foods have a variety of
natural pesticides or "toxic" chemicals.

The key in all this is dose. If you get back to the real world, none
of us will be eating twenty pounds of much anything every day either
synthetic or natural chemicals.

Even with all that, there is a chemical that we need to something
about. I am a member of the local "Ban DHMO" movement. It is one of
the top causes of death of children in the US. Evil stuff and it is
now found in every stream and river in the US and has been found in
drinking water and even our food!

I have found it in my hives. It can kill a colony in winter.

Here is one of many websites about it -

http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/no_dhmo.html

I was especially happy to see that attendees at the Cancun Global
Warming conference enthusiastically signed petitions to ban it. Glad
to see that kind of scientific awareness and concern for our health. I
hope you join me, with them, to Ban DHMO.

Save the bees!

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine