From:
Joe Hemmens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 20:25:07 +0000
I am a member of Devon Apicultural Research Group.  This year we are
conducting trials of a Varroa treatment based on essential oils
called Apilife Var.  If anyone would like more information about the
product or to hear of my own experiences with the treatment  over the last two years,  I
would be pleased to reply.  Of course if you have any information
regarding the treatment of bees with essential oils I should be very pleased
to hear from you.