From:
"Rev. Mike Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:38:28 -0600
 I've got a few questions from people who have used TB hives... I'm
interested in using this form of hive because it suits my purpose (hive
products closer to those from the middle ages than you can get out of
Lang. hives) but I'm wondering how I would decide where to put apistan
strips exactly.

 I'll be building a couple hives this winter and I'm planning on buying
at least one nuc this spring so this is an academic question so far...
I'm a rank newbee at this hobby. :)

 Thanks in advance,
 Rev. Mike Martin
--
  Rev. Mike Martin    Lord Hrothgar the Smith   [log in to unmask]
   TarKhan Blood Red Moon, Irgen Tala-Yin Chinus-Un, Great Dark Horde