From:
David Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:39:51 -0400
A few years ago, at a meeting of the Apiary Inspectors of America, held in
Maryland that year, I asked the APHIS official who addressed the meeting
about importing Canadian bees.  He stated that the 1923 law did not include
Canada.  The inpector from Nova Scotia (his name eludes me right now) was
with me at the time as we both had an interest in the answer to that
question.

I, too, would be interested in the names of the Canadian Buckfast breeders.

Regards,
David Morris
Laurel, MD