From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:09:14 EST
Kelley,

   You may know of these already, but I use the "Study Prints" by Dadants
in my talks.  They are about twelve 18 x 22 inch photos of the queen,
drones, brood, etc., and have lots of info on the backs.  They are a bit
pricey, but are worth it.  The biggest hit every time, however, is to
take along an observation hive, (with _marked_ queen!) for show and tell.
 I have done from pre-k to 7th graders, and it is fun!  There is no end
to the questions generated!

Gerry Visel