From:
Doug Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 21:16:14 -0600
This storey reminds me of the time I got my brother to help me move a few hives,
around 6 or so in 1998. We loaded them on my 1/2 ton truck at  my house, no
problem. When we arrived at the drop off point a few km away it was dark. While
carrying the hives the few metres to the previously arranged hive stands a number
of bees got under my brothers protective bee veil. At this point it was
completely dark, he was running and shouting while I couldn't stop laughing. I
had to enlist the help of my wife to find his glasses the next day, some 2 kms
from where we unloaded the bees. I guess we wern't too smart about moving then.

Doug Henry
Lockport Mb