From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:35:36 +0000
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]> writes:

The label that was faxed to me, does not specificaly mention fogging.

It says:
Keep out of reach of children.  May be fatal if swallowed. Do not get
into eyes.  Avoid contact with skin, inhalation of vapours or spray
mist.  Wash thoroughly after handling.  Avoid contamination of food and
feed.  Use only as recommended on the label. Do not re-use container;
destroy when empty.

Notice to buyer:  Seller's guarantee shall be limited to the terms set
out on the label etc etc

There is a lot of information relating to the dilution, based on thepest
targeted.

The label itsellf id for:

Sanex        Malathion 50 E.C.        Emulsifiable concentrate liquid
insecticide      Agricultural      There is the poison symbol (skull and
crossbones)

Manufactured by Sanex  Registration No. 18099
                       Pest Control Products Act

   95 Slough Street, Mississauga,
    Ontario  L4T 1G2

   Branches Throughout North America

At times like this I wish for a scanner.  My Fax is not the newest, and
uses the roll paper.  At present the roll sticks some of the time
producing very strange letters, but this is the gist of it.

Hope it helps.

Eunice Wonnacott