From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:54:09 -0600
I think R. Weaver still sells Buckfast in Texas.  I have never bought from them, but that is what they claim, I think. I have bought from their cousins, BWeaver.

I talk to Richard several times a year,  and Daniel once in a while.  Both would tell you that while based on buckfast genes,  they have defiantly crossed into the Mutt area.

I bought 50 myself from Daniel last summer.  No comments yet on how there doing as they were nucs to be wintered.  So far all are alive,  and none were hot.

Charles