From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 16:19:04 -0500
Hello Tim and All,
Tim wrote:
> There are lots of errors, but I think generally a good article.

As a friend of Pat's and up on industry happenings I did not see "lots of
errors".
Point out a couple Tim and  I will comment.

I did find one part humorous:
Pat was talking about problems beekeepers  deal with and pointed out the
following in the article.
"honey robbing by skunks"

Our Missouri skunks will scratch the front and eat the bees which emerge but
have not evolved to the stage of California skunks yet and started "honey
robbing".
I almost did not comment as maybe skunks are a huge problem in California
with "honey robbing". Maybe we have just been lucky so far with Midwestern
hives sent to Almonds. I really believe the writer misunderstood what Pat
was saying about skunks.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison