From:
Thom Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:35:45 -0400
Henry,
The only honey liquor I am familiar with is a potent concoction from
Germany. It comes in a netted bottle with a skep on the cap. It is quite
distinctive. Of course I have forgotten the name.
    I am not sure of your location but a trip to the liquor store or a
call to a large distributor should yield the name.

Thom Bradley
Chesapeake, VA