From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2016 07:35:57 -0400
Honestly, while I think the price is high and I wouldn't buy in, I don't
see this any different than any other type of service.

How many have a lawn care service cut their grass and maintain the yard at
say 100 a month so that's 1200 a year for all seasonal work? Or a house
cleaning service once or twice a month?

While I have neither I understand. It's mearly how you value your time and
what you want to do.

Buckingham Palace has a beekeeper, although I think unpaid... but why can't
the Queen tend to her own bees?

Do not the almond growers pay for a service instead of keeping their own?
They want and need bees but find a cost benefit to rent hives instead of
keeping them...

When we live in the land of milk and honey and have luxuries like
electricity, indoor plumbing, and AC how many people around the world think
we blow money and live extravagant and wasteful?

Or even more simple and down to the common middle class folk, how much
money a year do we spend eating out? Is this not a service we pay for
instead of spending our time preparing, cooking, and cleaning up?

So again while I wouldn't choose it, i see it no differnet than almond
pollination, lawn service, trash service, house care, or food service.
Personally I simply can not image paying someone to cut my grass or clean
my house, yet I do eat out at times...

I say as long as they are providing a good honest service and meet the
customers  need. Good for them for realizing a market and providing a
service... if they are not providing this, in this day of social media they
will soon be destroyed by bad facebook and twitter posts...