Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2018 10:06:47 -0400
> It's already out there. According to Tom Dadant, who I heard speak
> yesterday, the commercial version will contain the same kind of reishi
> tincture currently available in health food stores. The formula will be 99%
> sucrose solution to 1% reishi tincture.  No treatment modality was
> discussed but he did say a commercial version will face many legal hurdles
> before a product comes to market.

Interesting that it is in syrup. Makes you wonder if there is any
similarity of its effects compared to thymol in syrup or even Clorox when.
it comes to virus suppression. Both would do a good job in a petri dish so
what is the avenue that the fungi take for combating virus in bees?

BTW  the extract runs about $15 per oz on Amazon which would treat 5 qts.of
"99% sugar solution" - one oz to 128 oz/gallon.That is the way I read it
but happy to be corrected. The key will be how much per colony of that
solution.Could be even further diluted.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine