From:
SHolisky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 23:06:32 -0400
Thanks John,

As I rapped on the side of the hive a "pink nose" stuck out
between frames! The second smack brought the whole mole.I
stood there thinking that there is less than 3/8 of an inch at
any one spot, and I just saw this guy climb out!

The hive didn't make it. No comb dammage.

Regards- Scott

Vadnais Heights, MN USA ( E.Central Minnesota, 50 degs today!)