From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:22:27 -0700
Bill Truesdell:
It is a bit amusing
> that the EU considers plastic verboten and we have
> others in the US and Canada, approving its use. Expediency
> tends to trump purity.

Reply:
Perhaps it should be a list of what honeybees naturally have been found and documented to swarm into for setting up housekeeping then. For what works for them, then should work for us.

Or perhaps, it should be a list of what honeybees have been known to have been kept in throughout history for what should be allowed for usage in and around them.

Of course being organic then with zero treatments too, for full organic, with no artificial feeding once first new hive started up.

Dee A. Lusby