From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:39:47 -0500
The lowest *retail* price I have seen as been in the mid forties range. The
highest around eighty.

However those prices are after removing everything but the propolis.

I am not sure of the current wholesale price but the price varies with the
amount of wax etc. with the propolis. Buyers will accept most propolis sent
but will only pay after extracting the propolis I have been told.

bob