From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 12:42:42 -0800
BEE TRUCK CRASHES

I doubt that there is anything more demoralizing to a commercial beekeeper
then to hear or read these words, "Bee Truck Crashes". Like they say it
does happen and it does make the news. At least three times this moving
season so far that I have read about myself. That is bad as any highway
accident is, but not so bad when you figure the number of loads of bees
being moved each season.

The last crash was reported by (AP) on the first of December and hundreds
of news outfits picked it up from Washington state to Maine. But only one
newspaper did a real news story on it with information on how the
beekeepers who owned the bees felt about it and some of their own personal
background. Check it out, and also check out how the majority reported it
at two articles below this one, at: http://beenet.com/bnews.htm

Chow, the OLd Drone
http://beenet.com
Los Banos, Ca (California not Canada)

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!