From:
John Buckman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Buckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 16:09:25 EDT
I've set up a World Wide Web home page for LISTSERV lists.  It
features handy "reference" pages with lists grouped along
certain topics, as well as a host of other information, such as
how to join, the # of members, whether the archives are open,
etc.  I'm posting this announcement here because the www site
has a page for Biology & Chemistry.

Its URL is "http://www.clark.net/pub/listserv/listserv.html"
Use Mosaic, Lynx, WWW, Cello, etc. to view it.

LISTSERV lists for the following topics are represented:
Agriculture, Anthropology, Apple Computer, Art, Biology &
Chemistry, Business, Computers, Curricula, Database, Ecology,
Education, Food, Graphics, History, IBM, Internet & Bitnet, Law,
Library, Literature & Writing, Mathematics, Medicine, Music, PC
Software, Physics, Psychology & Philosophy, Religion, Science,
Teaching Institutions, Technology, Unix, and VMS & VM.

Here is what a typical entry looks like:

> Group name: FOODWINE
> Members: 444
> Archive searching: for members only
> Who can join: anyone
> Country: USA
> Site: Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
> Computerized administrator: [log in to unmask]
> Human administrator: [log in to unmask]
> To send mail to the group write to: [log in to unmask]

Write to me if you'd like more information.

John