From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:55:46 -0400
The number of undelivered and/or junked emails was increasing and thus the subject line.  It was getting worse and, I thought, worth mentioning.

I had a discussion with L-Soft and have not seen any such rejections since, so who knows? Support thought that it might be our use of TinyURLs since spammers use them to conceal the real targets, so I mentioned how quotes to protect URLs had stopped working. Maybe that feature will begin to work again?

Meantime the list functions well, but since we occasionally get worried emails when we have a day or two without postings, we thought it useful to alert folks to the  possibility they were being filtered and when in doubt, to visit to the web page, explore a bit, and maybe learn to use it.

https://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?A0=BEE-L

And, as always, if readers are suffering withdrawal during slack periods, a dive into the archives to dredge up and old subject can kickstart discussion.  It is possible to simply reply to a decades-old post , and that can be fun.

How about fogging that mineral oil, anyhow?

Sugar dusting anyone?