From:
Cliff Van Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 08:44:30 +1200
I may have missed it, but I don't remember seeing any direct reply to
Dr. Kaftanoglu's request for the address of W. Seip, who manufactures
and supplies queen bee instrumental insemination equipment.

My Seip catalogue is bit old now, but lists the following address:

W. Seip
Beekeeping Equipment
Hauptstr. 34-36
D-6308 Butzbach-Ebersgons (umlaut over the o - my E-mail program doesn't
extend to umlauts!)
GERMANY

ph. (0 64 47) 66 05

Seip's catalogue includes a whole range of insemination gear, including
the Schley device, Schley syringe, microscopes, a low-cost C02
regulator, and a low-cost fibre-optic light source.  He even offers a
device for making the precision glass tips for the Schley device.