From:
Marica Drazic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 16:18:45 +0100
I am looking for data about Brother Adam and his work on Buckfast bee.
My question is: Is Buckfast bee defined as a strain or as a hybrid. I am
looking for morphometric, physiologic, biologic, behavioural and
economical characteristics that distinguish that bee from other races.
Also, if enzymatic, protein or DNA markers were examined, I would like to
get information about results/references.
If Buckfast bee already was a subject of discussion, I will appreciate if
anyone can give me a clue where are the old issues of the Bee-L.
I would greatly appreciate any help.
With thanks in advance,

                        Maja Drazic

UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE         Tel: ..385-1-23 93 860
Dept. for beekeeping           Fax: ..385-1-215 300
Svetosimunska 25               e-Mail: [log in to unmask]
10000 Zagreb ,Croatia                  [log in to unmask]