From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:20:37 -0700
--- Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Bob asks "What was the varroa load in each hive as
> the test started?"

The fact is that they were treated all the same during
a broodless period with OA.  I ask in return, Bob you
do tests with your varroa resistant queen breeding,,,
how do you determine the exact load in each colony?
If the attempt here is to place doubt the study, then
your own queen breeding program is in doubt if you
cannot produce this documentation.

> Small
> cell is not the issue
> here but rather methods used!

Both large and small groups were tested under the same
methodry.  Under these testing methods that were used
in the study, the small group on average our performed
the large group.  The evidence is there in the study,
that it isn't to your liking is your problem.

It it obvious that this was a 'real world' test under
conditions that naturally exist in many bee yards.  I
don;t know how you could attempt to have a more level,
real world playing field than that.  I myself do not
want bees that survive in a scientific laboratory,,, I
want bees that survive in the beeyard.

Joe