Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:39:01 -0400
  but also damages tissue around the wound, and because H2O2 is unstable it
disappears rapidly.

H2O2 does not have much effect on healthy tissue which is why it is a great
wound cleaner. This also makes honey great on wounds since it cleans out
the wound and allows healing from the bottom up with no scabbing. I used it
after major hand surgury with the reluctant approval of my surgeon when
normal antibiotic treatment of the wound was not working very quickly.
After I used honey (fast healing, no scarring, with full recovery of all
movement ) he wrote a paper extolling its virtues.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine