From:
Steve Newcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 05:24:19 -0400
Has anyone had any experience using a "lock mitre" type of joint for the
corners of supers?  This joint can be cut in one pass with a router table.
 It looks like it would be much faster than cutting finger joints
(dovetails).  It should have about 2 1/2X the glue surface area than a rabbet
joint, but not as much as a finger joint.

Has anyone had any experience with a glue called Gorrilla Glue.  It is a new
adhesive in the woodworking industry that uses water as a catalyst to cure.
 It is supposed to be waterproof, etc.

I would appreciate any feedback before I spend $40.00 for a router bit and
$20.00 for a bottle of glue (No, its not cheap)

Thank you

Steve Newcomb
Elyria, OH