From:
Peter Detchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:32:15 +0800
My apologies Aaron. I realised after hitting the send button that I had
forgotten to delete/abreviate the quote! It ain't easy gettin'old.

The revision is below.

PeterD

On 5/07/2017 6:17 PM, James Fischer wrote:

.....I'd double-check the "analysis", as it is by Jon Entine, a well-known
shill-for-hire,....http://tinyurl.com/tqlgz2g

Thanks for this posting James. Spin doctors are hard at work in Oz too,
and it grieves me to think about the consequences for our grandchildren.

The Europeans seem to have a much better handle on the Precautionary
Principle, and seem much better at balancing out these influences.

Unfortunately our industry ( or passion if you prefer), is impacted more
than most by the products these spin doctors seek to promote, so its not
surprising that the diversity of views expressed on this forum reflect
these conflicts. I try to keep an open mind, but its increasingly
difficult and I certainly hit the delete button more vigorously for some
posters than I do for some others!

PeterD

In Western Australia, where a horrendous drought is again sending many
grain growers to the wall, and severely hurting some honey producers.

I have been extremely lucky that rain has fallen in my local area, and
my outfit has been spared, but many other honey producers have not been
so fortunate.
_*https://tinyurl.com/yazefd2n*__
___