From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:55:59 -0400
> What do you call that?

Public Relations. Insider trading. You name it. The news media is reporting that Canadian scientists have to have their public utterings approved by government flunkies. And the process takes so long, that by the time they have crossed out all the content that the public cannot handle, the story is long since dead and buried.

Probably the same thing occurs in the US as well. USDA researchers are probably pretty well versed in the "Official Story" and they are reluctant to speak to folks like us who still believe in the free flow of information. Personally, I run up against this all the time. I can say anything I want in public as long as I don't say, imply nor suggest that I am "from Cornell."

Pete
Independent Researcher
From Ithaca, NY