From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:08:42 -0500
Hello All,
The July Bee Culture came today. A must read article is on page 66 by Tom Theobald " Do we have a Pesticide Blowout".
A carefully worded article on the neonicotinoids. In Tom's own words Tom explains what he found when he went looking at the research and the way Clothianidin was brought onto the market by Bayer. The failure of the EPA to do its job!

Every person which has honestly researched the published research I have spoke with can not believe the way Bayer has brought untested pesticides on the market. Time and again the EPA has not required Bayer to provide the research on clothianidin.

I have seen the same things in my bees Tom tells about seeing in his bees. Midwest corn fields are places to keep bees away from in "dry" years. I am moving bees in the morning. I watch the corn closely and move in on clover according to the size of planted corn and the ground conditions when corn is planted.

Read the article and research for yourself.

Reporting from the front lines of trying to keep bees in an area in which its hard to get away from the neonicotinoids. I realize its hard for those beekeepers ( California & Florida) which are not in the area of millions of acres of clothianidin treated corn to understand. They do not see what Tom Theobald ( and the Indiana beekeepers) are seeing.

Research for yourself and decide for yourself.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison