From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 08:45:10 -0700

> In the hands of a capable beekeeper It is far better than wax for
> consistent quality of combs and durability.  I've used thousands of
> pounds of wax foundation too, and I'd never go back.
>
> Regional differences, doubtlessly exist, and perhaps different
> batches of product get different results, but to those who have
> trouble with it, I can only suggest re-examining their techniques and
> timing.

 Hi Allen and all,  I use plastic foundation and will never go back to
plain wax again. I have been using plastic for 5 + years now. You need to
pay attention to timimg and spacing. I have over 2.000 sheets in use and
another 1000 + ready to put in for next year. Allens, last line tells the
story. It is really great to use and holds up very well. You can't be
layed back and not know if a flow is on or not feed if there is no flow.
It is better to wait for a good flow.
Best of Luck
  Roy