From:
PO Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:41:34 +0700
Dear Bee-friends,
I know many of you have links to my web page. It has been the same address
for 10 years, but it was not my own domain. The provider has changed policy
and the quality of the service is no longer what it used to be.

So I have set up my own domain, to avoid any need to change address in the
future.
Old address: http://www.algonet.se/~beeman <http://www.algonet.se/%7Ebeeman>
New address: http:// beeman.se <http://beeman.se/>

My apologies for the inconvenience. The old web page will be there for some
time yet.

--
Regards

P-O Gustafsson