From:
Carmenie Stemmler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:36:48 -0400
Hello Bee-L'ers

I was looking at the plans for screened bottom boards at www.beesource.com
Anyone that has built them have any suggestions for improvement on those
plans?  I am planning on using 7/8" lumber, and I guess I will go with 1/4"
plywood on the bottom board, making it removable, as well as I think  will
make the screened bottom board frame removeable from the front.  Anything
else I could improve on?  BTW, I did check the archives.  Lots of good
ideas there.  Thanks alot.

Best regards,

Carmenie

P.S.  What is the biggest diadvantage with adding just the screen part of
the bottom board on top of your existing bottom board?