From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 04:07:11 -0400
> >Should I change the Genset or should I change the "technician".
>
> Another possibility is that the fault is the extractor, or that control
unit for the extractor.  I assume that the technician tried to "jump" the
extractor by putting power direct to it and bypassing the speed/time control
unit, and it worked?

If it did, then maybe the fault is in the control unit.  You could test that
by either
1.  opening it and testing the circuits inside
2.  pulling the mobile plant to an alternate power source, but you already
probably have it all set up.
3.  If it is too much trouble to move the plant, then you could borrow or
rent a generator for a day to try it with different source.  The people who
repaired the genset might provide you with one to "prove" that their repair
was good.

Stan