From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:48:50 -0600
Just a note to let everyone know that the popular FREE BEEKEEPING CLASSIFIEDS
are working again (I hope), after a period of difficulties.

If you are not familiar with FREE BEEKEEPING CLASSIFIEDS, it is 'a place for
beekeepers and suppliers worldwide to advertise bee related websites or coming
events of interest to beekeepers such as courses or meetings and to trade bees,
supplies, etc... You may Post Ads to buy or sell new or used beekeeping
supplies, equipment or bees, or to advertise courses, products, services or
websites of direct interest to beekeepers. Dealers, publishers and traders are
welcome, too.'

If you have been wondering about whether it would be right to try posting an ad
to BEE-l or sci'agriculture.beekeeping and concluded it would be in poor taste,
you are probably right.  But all appropriate ads are welcome on FREE BEEKEEPING
CLASSIFIEDS.

BTW, I'm using a new system at Delphi for the ads, and am not sure how everyone
will like the way it works, so please let me know if you think it is an
improvement, or you find it cumbersome or unsatisfactory.  The new site accepts
pictures and HTML in ads and supports direct email responses, so I hope everyone
loves it as much or more than the old site.

THe old site is still there with all the ads going back several years.  I
suppose I should delete some of the old ads, but some of the stuff is still for
sale.  Maybe I should ask everyone to repost on the new site any items or events
that were posted more than six months ago on the old site so I can delete the
old material.  Please?

To get to FREE BEEKEEPING CLASSIFIEDS go to http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee
and choose the 'Free Bee Ad Page' link or go direct to
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BeeAds/

Enjoy.

allen
-----
See if your questions have been answered in over a decade of discussions.
BEE-L archives & more: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee-l.htm
Search sci.agriculture.beekeeping at http://www.deja.com/
or visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee to access both on the same page.