From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:00:03 -0400
My Spanish may not be good enough for this, so help me out.

1) Is the "Wang's Bee Garden" honey accused of containing poppy
   pollen collected by foraging bees in the usual way, or are
   the humans accused of adding the poppy pollen?  Or are they
   accused of adding something that is not pollen?

2) Does anyone but me find the phrase:
   "One of the main manufacturers of Chinese honey..."
   To be a very revealing turn of phrase?  :)

3) Are the phrases "pollen of special bee" and "special pollen"
   meant to mean "special bees", "special pollen", or merely
   "pollen added to the honey"?

But morphine and codeine?  Wow, recall what happened when
trace levels of chloramphenicol (a mere antibiotic) were found
in honey from China.  Morphine and codeine will get the DEA
interested.  [Cue the "Dragent" theme song.]

Maybe they were trying to compete with these products:
http://bee-quick.com/wall/robitussin.html