Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:08:43 -0500
>Hi, could anyone please supply a link to the recent Bayer press release, "regarding the seed treatment product, clothianidin..."

http://www.bayercropscience.us/news/company-news?storyId=4c65bd95-7c76-45ca-ab37-b585d9683ab5

http://www.apinews.com/en/news/item/12783-usa-bayer-rejected-that-their-product-clothianidin-kill-the-bees

What is interesting is that this Bayer "voice" seems to regard the EPA more as a club than a regulatory agency, and I am sure that more than one person vetted the release before publication.

Interesting Freudian slip?