From:
Brian Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:31:30 -1000
I live next to a grove of Mangrove trees, I read in a book that they are a
good source for Honey. I do not believe that I have seen any flowers on the
trees, exactly where are they a source for honey, I mean where do the bees
collect the nectar from the tree.
 As to the post about Black Mangrove trees I collect fairly light colored
honey, I have no Idea what species of mangrove trees I have. The trees Are
50 feet from my hives.

Brian Bauer