From:
Steve Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 08:14:41 EST
I've been trying to sign-off this group, but I can't.  My address has changed
and it won't recognize me as being a member of the list.  I noticed
that others have had this problem.  When I try an leave the list it says
to contact the administrator of the list.  I'm not sure who this is, but
if you are listening please sign me off.  It may be a good idea to post
who to contact if you want to leave the list and have had an address
change.   Thanks.

Steve Peck