From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:46:56 -0400
Chris Slade wrote:

> Bill wrote-
>
> A  very harmonious relationship with no differing  interests..
The whole quote is:

"The discussion is about bee breeding and the intent of that breeding
includes the survival of the bee as well as reproduction and a stable
population as a consequence. A very harmonious relationship with no
differing interests."

I added "stable population" as another thing desired by the breeder (as
well as the bee) that you did not include in your original post..In view
of the other post on black bees in the UK, I can see where you are
coming from. You changed the native bee so you are fighting what was
there before, but I still think your interest for the bee are the same
as the bee's - survival and reproduction..

We have a blank pallet. We are truly breeding bees that will be stable
in our areas Those bees would not survive unless we did breed for change
or let nature do it in time, say a few thousand years minimum.Yours are
native and stable.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine