From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 16:26:32 -0700

> >In this study, published in the very prestigious journal "Nature":
> http://nature.com/articles/srep39328 rats consumed in a day an amount of
> glyphosate said to be equivalent to the
> amount of contaminant found in a single child's portion of Ben & Jerry's
> Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream (at the contamination rates listed in the
> NYT)

I have no opinion in this discussion, but we should make an effort to be
factual.

The rats in the study above were fed Roundup in their drinking water,
including the adjuvants in the formulation, so we can't say that the effect
was due to glyphosate.
We should also note that at least one of the authors, Seralini, is well
known for his anti-Roundup advocacy, and could hardly be considered to be
an impartial researcher.

There is also the question of what diets the rats were actually fed (read
the M&Ms--I've written to the senior author for clarification.
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA