From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 08:50:09 -0800
Can't find any mention of dried eggs in the archives?  Try Randy Oliver's site:

http://www.scientificbeekeeping.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70

He's also very gracious and generous in sharing his information and recipes.  Somewhere, maybe he said this in person, he stated that his dried egg yolks smelled better than Hack's dried eggs.  Maybe it was the difference in the quality...I don't know, don't quote me or suggest I'm quoting Randy.  It's just a thought that stuck in my head.

There is also a comparison and a recipe to Hack's Sack Supplement.

Grant
Jackson, MO