From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:56:08 -0800
I want to wish all the beekeepers on the list a Merry Christmas and a
happy New Year.  It has been an exceptional year. I have learned a few
extremley helpful pieces of information from this list this year.
Without the help of my fellow beekeepers I would have struggled alot
longer on making my first powered extracter.  I learned how to feed bees
over the winter.  I feel deeply gratified that I have made a couple of
good friends from this list with which I exchange ideas and questions.
With the help and dialog that is present on this list it is obvious to
me that all problems can be solved and folks shouldn't be afraid to ask
any question, as there are many experienced beekeepers who are willing
to lend a hand.  I hope Santa is good to all.  Take care and be safe.

Kent Stienburg