Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:30:59 -0500
> Well, that then explains a lot, Allen  : )  We must now put your posts
> into
> the perspective of coming from someone under the influence of a MacDonalds
> diet.  Such a diet has been clearly demonstrated to have significant
> negative long-term effects on human beings, and is suspected to have
> negative impact on human cognitive processes.

There is another example of a 'study' (movie -- Supersize Me) that proved
what it was intended to prove.  A subsequent movie which showed the opposite
was never as popular.  In the first, the victim chose to eat everything
offered and in the second, the hero was selective.  What I eat at MacDonalds
contains little if any HFCS.  I'm selective.  And I'm at another Mickie Dees
further down I95 now, sitting in the parking lot.  Free Internet?  That may
be the thing that kills me.

> Since you have obviously forgotten that you had stated that you were going
> to wait for the full study to be published (perhaps your MacDonalds diet
> is
> also having an effect upon your long-term memory, likely due to the sugar
> rush from the HFCS),

I haven't forgotten, but Pete decided to keep going, so  am too.

>  I guess that I will return to the fray...

Which will prolly continue until a degree of scientific detachment and
skepticism returns to this list, I get co-opted, or  Aaron says, "No More,
already!"

> Allen, I am disturbed by your continued dissing of Dr Rogers.

I have never mentioned his name and do not even know him.  Also do not diss
people. I do not even name people unless I can say something good about
them.

I do diss presentations though if IMO they deserve it.

>..."cheerleading" for a pesticide that doesn't harm bees sounds reasonable
>to me!

I grant you that.  Nonetheless if you have glanced over the literature, you
will notice it is not without effect on non-target organisms, and the
effects or various critters are termed "acceptable".

How many times do we have to repeat ourselves before a stalemate is
declared?