From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 08:55:17 -0600
Friends -

I thought I better make sure everyone is clear of my role in this thread. In case it was
confusing with the original posting, the individual who lost the hives is a friend of mine, Ken
who lives near Kansas City, Missouri, USA and not myself. He is currently active in
sci.agriculture.beekeeping newsgroup but not on Bee-L. I have been forwarding all mail in
this thread from Bee-L to him. If you are wanting more details about his oil treatment, the
best thing to do is to mail him directly at: [log in to unmask]

I know he is having samples of his bees tested at Carl Hayden Research and will let
everyone know the results when they are in. I'm certainly gaining from all the input that has
been given in regards to this thread. Thanks to you all.

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey
West Chicago, Illinois  USA