Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:18:39 -0700
I suppose I wasn't really understanding the question that Allen was asking.
The MD I'm sure thought that it's possible that the bee stings will build up
in her system until her system finally freaks out. I just figured it was
good to have the epi-pen on hand in case someone else visiting had a bad
reaction. We have some friends that are deathly afraid of bees because of
some perceive "allergy" to beestings that might cause the need for the
epi-pen. I certainly don't credit the MD with knowing what they're doing,
but they're more covering their behind, with all the litigation that goes on
in the medical business...