From:
Ted Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:10:05 -0500
All this mathematical modeling of foraging behaviour is a little deep for
me. I'm with Jerry Brown who said, "I see the world in very fluid,
contradictory, emerging, interconnected terms, and with that kind of
circuitry I just don't feel the need to say what is going to happen or will
not happen."

 Maybe Jerry Bromenshenk now feels the same way because like Jerry Brown he
seems to have disappeared into the ether.

Ted - Lat.52N, Long. 122 West, elevation 2100 ft., planet earth.