From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:59:29 -0700
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well, I've been to Egypt many times, and there's not a whole
>lot of "elevation" to be had there.  The highest point in the
>whole country is like 2,500 feet above sea level,

Again you are ignoring the entire quote as you typically do.
Here is the ‘OR’ that you missed:
“or movement to extend the honey producing season or to new sources of forage.”

>Joe confused the use of burning and flooding between crops and
>wildflowers or weeds.  Not surprising, as he's never farmed or
>trucked bees around.

You haven’t answered my question.
What crop matures in 18 days?
And please do tell us your experience farming or trucking bees around that you can speak with such high authority on the matter?

Joe