From:
Bobbi & David <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:59:32 -0500
Hello all,
Since about a year ago when I started reading this list, I
have read many posts concerning loaders/movers. I would
like to submit the following to you:  I work for a steel
fabrication company and am in the process of designing
a hive loader/mover.  It could be used by the hobbyist
or commercial beekeeper by using various options.
I have designed adapters to make the unit mobile or mounted
on to a truck bed.
What I need to know is, what would you consider to be the most
important features?
(i.e. hand winch vs. electric, mobile, stationary, maybe a hitch? etc.)
Most of all, I want your suggestions.
The price has not been established.

PLEASE RESPOND TO ME DIRECTLY AS TO NOT ABUSE THE LIST.

Thank you in advance,

David Double
Auburn, NH
Lat 42