From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:58:31 -0400
John and Angie Partin wrote:

> I am talking about the first strip that came out. It's entirely possible
> that it wasn't Apistan.

I think you are talking about what happened about the time
resistance was showing up along with a batch of strips that were
not up to snuff. There was a lot of confusion as to what was
happening and both resistance and strip quality were suspect.
If I recall correctly, the suspect strips needed to be scratched
and they were as good as new. But if placed in the hive without
scratching, they were less effective. No conspiracy, only quality
control, if that.
Bill T
Bath, ME