From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2023 21:44:42 -0400
Please allow me to point out the hypocrisy of those who repeatedly post complaints to the moderators and seek to discourage those whose opinions and values differ from theirs., thus doing exactly what they compalin about.  For every whine and gripe we get, we get two off-list attaboys.

Let's live and let live.  Please don't try to dominate.  If you see something that annoys you, ask yourself why.   Is it because it challenges your prejudices or your understanding?  Chances are.

Maybe read more carefully and think about it, and if it still anoys you, write a polite rebuttal or delete it and move on.

Peace.